Drones, also known as Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), have become more common and North Carolina’s laws are changing to stay up-to-date with this fast-growing industry.
- Governor signs amended HB 918 into law, jet fuel tax language removed | News | news-daily.com
- How the Air France Strike Could Affect Travel – The New York Times
- Bombardier Victorious in C Series Dispute with Boeing | Air Transport News: Aviation International News
- Why The Smallest Aircraft Are Causing The Biggest Fights
- New Drone Laws Take Effect Dec. 1 | News | thepilot.com